Am I an Alcoholic: Alcoholism Test Questions
Different Signs That You‘re an Alcoholic
Could you be a person addicted to or dependent on alcohol? Being an alcoholic person does not really depend on the amount of alcohol your drink in a day; there are various things you have to understand to categorize yourself as one. Most of the time, alcohol dependence actually runs in the family. It is somewhat down into your genes, but it is influenced by the attitude of your family to alcohol as well as the environment that you grow up in.
Like various drugs, alcohol is actually both psychologically and physically addictive. To help you understand if you are an alcoholic individual, there are various things that you have to take into consideration.
10 Questions to Ask Yourself
As yourself the following questions and see if you’re also suffering from alcohol addiction.
1. When you go to parties or eat in a restaurant, what is your attitude about alcohol? Can you leave with a drink that is half-finished or do you feel the need to finish it?
2. Has drinking alcohol affected your overall health? Have you been suffering from an increased blood pressure or have you gained weight due to alcohol drinking?
3. Do experience blackouts after drinking?
4. Do you love to drink alcohol during school or work?
5. When you drink, should you be around a certain person or people?
6. Have you had some troubles related to drinking?
7. Do you have violent episodes once you drink?
8. Have you been hiding drinking from your friends or families and when you have been called out on your drinking, have you found yourself being so furious with them?
9. Have you been spending too much on drinking?
10. Have your friends and family members really been so worried about your drinking?
If the answer to all these questions is yes or if you have been so hesitant about answering these questions, well you might be an alcoholic and you should think about having an alcohol rehabilitation treatment to resolve your alcoholic issue. If you have been an alcohol dependent or alcoholic, you can feel that you are not able to function well without drinking. You will also feel that drinking alcohol is one of the most important parts of your life.
Signs of Alcohol Dependence
There are various symptoms and signs of alcohol dependence or alcoholism. If you believe that drinking alcohol has been affecting your life, this is the best time for you to change your habits and consider some treatments to this problem. Being an alcoholic is really a serious problem. It can greatly affect your life. Also, this can affect not only the quality of your life but it can also make a great impact on your family and friends.
There are various ways that you can do in order to resolve this problem. If you think that you have been really dependent to alcohol and you are determined to change, you may seek professional help to effectively resolve this issue. Being alcohol dependent can bring great impact to your life so if you know that you have problems with alcohol drinking, better resolve this problem immediately.